Salmon River Fire Carhartt Jacket
Whether you're on a land survey or construction road crew, this wind- and water-repelling hooded jacket is designed to keep you comfortable when the weather is iffy.
- Embroidery Logo and Name on front pocket.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Polyester thermal lining
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two interior pockets: one zippered, one hook and loop
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket